Managing Sales and Marketing with SugarCRM [Video]
How does a day in the life of a marketing manager and sales manager using SugarCRM look like?
The video below shows how SugarCRM can be used in your organisation for managing marketing and sales. Watch the video below to learn how Jane, Marketing Manager; Will, Sales Manager and Jim, VP of sales manage day-to-day activities with SugarCRM.
Some of the marketing activities managed by the marketing manager with SugarCRM:
- Get an overview of all your marketing campaigns in SugarCRM
- Automatically manage and assign leads across multiple channels
- Track marketing ROI and relate opportunities to specific campaigns
- Capture leads directly into your CRM system with web-to-lead forms
- Integrate SugarCRM with marketing tools such as Pardot marketing automation and Hubspot inbound marketing software.
The day continues with the Sales Manager and VP of Sales' activities, using SugarCRM:
- Manage the sales pipeline
- Ensure effective opportunity handling through collaboration and workflows
- Share sales data across individuals and teams
- Integrate your emails and CRM data with Microsoft Outlook, Gmail and Lotus Notes
- Store documents in Google Docs
- Make better business decisions with BI tools integration such as Gooddata and Jaspersoft Business Intelligence.