Close Sales Faster with SugarCRM 6.5
Update: See 5 reasons why you should use Sugar 6.5
The latest release of SugarCRM brings greater performance to boost sales professionals’ productivity.
SugarCRM introduced the new Sugar 6.5 release at its annual customer, user and partner conference, SugarCon 2012. The latest update delivers a better user experience and introduces new search and navigation capabilities to further boost user productivity and satisfaction.
What's in it for you?
End User Benefits:
- Delivering a better user experience
- Navigation with full text search
- Updated Calendar with new iCal and Outlook integration
- Speed and performance improvements
- Extended Sugar Logic business process capabilities
- Additional support for IBM software and hardware
- Platform and architecture enhancements
- Scalability improvements
New Sugar 6.5 features include:
Brand New User Interface and more powerful search functionality
The brand new user interface makes finding and accessing your customer information easier and faster than ever. Sugar 6.5 introduced predictive search, just like Google. Simply start typing and Sugar auto suggests from data within the system.
Better Calendar with dynamic scheduling
Built in drag and drop scheduling and recurring meeting. Change Meeting and Call duration by dragging and create new Contacts and Leads at the time of sending Meeting invites.
Tighter integration with social and collaboration applications
Easy import feature for LinkedIn contacts, enhanced Microsoft Outlook integration and integration with IBM Connections and IBM SmartCloud for Social Business.
Architectural and performance improvements for the technical users
- Abstracted database layer that enables simplified and more highly performing database access
- Dramatic performance improvements across the database and UI layers, including client-side caching to deliver sub-second screen refreshes
- Optimised growth and scalability with support of IBM DB2 and IBM PureSystems.